Community Created Ladies Shed Initiative
Who are we?
We are a group of ladies committed to our community initiative of setting up a ‘Ladies Shed’ in Perth! We will have a range of free community clubs for ladies to try new things, learn different skills and focus on positive mental health while connecting with others. There are so many ideas and offers for all types of activities, including – free workout classes, mum meet-ups, tarot and tea, sober society, book clubs, goal setting workshops and MORE!
Become a sponsor!
This monthly subscription literally helps keep our doors open for the free community clubs. In return, you will be entitled to a minimum of two ‘VIP Shed Sponsor’ events each month.
Here are some ideas to inspire your next event:
- Soulful/Spiritual events (meditations, ladies circles, yoga, breathwork, journaling)
- Social events (sundowners, movie nights, themed dinners, dance parties)
- DIY workshops (upcycling, mechanics, power tools, other creative outlets)
- Self-care focus (make-up workshops, hair styling, skincare, facials)
How? Simply commit $30 (+GST) per month. Your support is appreciated!
Terms & Conditions
- Activities undertaken as a part of Ladies HQ are to be conducted at your own risk, always consider your personal circumstances.
- Location of the events and Ladies Shed may change without notice.
- If a monthly payment is missed, we will automatically retry the transaction over 7 days. If it continues to fail, you will be removed from the private ‘VIP Shed Sponsor’ group and you will no longer be able attend events. As a result, we will offer your place to the next person on the waitlist.
- No refunds/returns under any circumstances (including ‘lockdowns’). We have an online event model we will move to as a contingency plan.
- If you would like to relinquish/cancel your place as a ‘VIP Shed Sponsor’, you must email email@example.com at least 14 days prior to your direct debit date.
- We reserve the right to cancel your place should you engage in (and not limited to) illegal behaviour, bullying, copyright issues or not aligning to our core values.
- Entering your payment information means you are aware of and consent to these terms and conditions.